[ihc] Searching for an airporter...plus I need the paypal addy

I've posted before about this but I am already searching for the next project. I want an airporter 10 door.  I missed the ones that someon had for sale some time ago. Maybe I could salvage one that has been forgotten. Mechanics are unimportant. I just need a "reasonably" solid body and the frame. Also...I need to know what email I need to use to send a donation to this list from paypal. What is the suggested donation?

Rocky