[ihc] Wedding Bells

Thank you all for the well wishes.

I'll see to it we get the pictures scanned and posted after we return
home. :)

Next weekend should be fun.  In addition to the RCS, we even have a few
other IH-freak/dignitaries making the trek to Big Sky Country, along with
some of my blood family that's scattered around the US. :)

You all DO know that Michelle has her very own Scout (a '68 V8, T19,
electric wipers..), right?  And unlike anything I own, she took first in
her class at her first RMIHR.  It took two years of campaigning to push my
Travelette to any award.. and the rest of my trophies are for Ugliest
Truck (Hey, NWBinders.. wondering why I haven't made it back? :D) and one
Plating...

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout