RE: [ihc] 4150's give Tom a headache.

## >> My 2bbl 2300 has never given me this much trouble.
## >>
## >> I think I'll grab the 2300 and bring it with me...

have you thought about comparing the float bowls between the two carbs to
see what's different, why one works right and the other does not?  if you
haven't done that, maybe you should.  perhaps the 2300 will give you a
glimmer of what's wrong in the 4150.

honestly, it sounds to me like maybe you ought to just toss the entire
primary float bowl assembly and get a new one for the 4150.  i've never had
as much trouble as you're having with any of my Holleys, so i suspect
there's something seriously wrong with the float assembly.

my nickel, as per regulations.  +)

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde