[ihc] Wagonmaster info wanted

Hello Digesters,
Could anyone tell me what year(s) the Wagonmaster was produced? Only 73?
Anyone know how many were made?
In 2wd and 4wd?
Was there a 392 available in the 1010?
I have only seen 4 of these on the web. A red on white one, a white on red
one, and the white beauty on the BB calendar last year. Anybody know of any
more?
Any spots prone to rust other than floors, kick panels, hood hinge area,
cowl, spare tire well, quarters, and the area around the bulkhead/floor?
Ive found a 73 1010 2wd Wagonmaster and I want to ask the owner to send me
pix of specific areas of the truck so I can look for rust.
The owner has added new;
fuel pump, alt, water pump, carb (Edlebrock), dual exhaust, tires (235/75
car), radiator core, control arm bushings, tie rod ends, ball joints (on one
side?), brake shoes/pads.
It has rusty quarters, runs, said to drive well, needs paint.
Pics at
http://www.binderbulletin.net/cgi-local/webbbs/techtalk.cgi?noframes;read=2955
82
He's asking 2000.00. Says I can drive it home 400 miles. Sounds to me like it
may be a good deal.
The new parts alone cost him 1000.00 more or less.
Opinions?
I can find almost nothing about these rare beasts on the web.
Thanks for any info.
Mike Toney