Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
To: "T.R.E. Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>; "joel brodsky"
<travelall1974@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "T.R.E. Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
> To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "joel brodsky"
> <travelall1974@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
> Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 00:49
> Subject: Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!
>

> >... black with chromed face.

<snip>
> Bzzzzt... sorry....

---Bzzzzt! Black with chromed face. Just like my `78 grille, and it was an
early production `78 with Holley ignition, so mine was a `78, not a "think
it might be" `79 or `78-1/2.  :D

> http://www.binderbulletin.org/faq/15.htm#6   BB FAQ on Scout II year model
> ID.

---I would say the only way that a grille would be wrong was if someone
incompetent installed last year's grille on the line (hah) or someone
replaced a grille over the years. AFAIK, GM is the only company that will
create a body style to use trim that is still laying around from `74. <j/k>
:D

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)