Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!

Bzzzt. I beg your pardon.  Howard wrote that.  Now,
Howard?  You never mentioned anything about the
differences in the color of the silver around the
grille.  You also make no mention of things like the
door pin switches,flip down license plate, and dome
light switch in the roof.  Do any of these factors
contribute to determining year of production?

-fuel to a the fire, and here we go with Ryan again.
;)

JoelB