Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!

----- Original Message -----
From: "joel brodsky" <travelall1974@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "T.R.E. Jr."
<T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ihc] Re: scout sighting!

<snip>
> ... differences in the color of the silver around the
> grille.  You also make no mention of things like the
> door pin switches,flip down license plate, and dome
> light switch in the roof.  Do any of these factors
> contribute to determining year of production?

---LOL, noticed you didn't make mention to years when you stated the
difference, but to add to your suspicion, my `78 had the vertical chromed
bars on the grille, the dome light switch that mounts ahead of the liftgate,
and the flip down license plate... BUT, I have a tailgate off a `76 Scout II
that has the flip down license plate AND a spring that fits behind the
bracket. My `78 had a sheetmetal screw that held the license plate down,
that may* have been because the spring was lost, but the `76 did have the
flip down characteristic for the plate.

<snip>
> -fuel to a the fire, and here we go with Ryan again.
> ;)
>
> JoelB

---Sothat means that I can just duck around the corner and Ryan will tail
you rather than me? Bzzzzt! Nope, he is not that easy to lose. :D

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)