Fw: [ihc] Need to debunk something, fast!

David Gregg summarized it pretty well.  In addition to the kerosene
model, there was also a "distillate" model, which I presume burns an even
heavier oil.  These fuels needed the heated carbs just to vaporize the
fuels and didn't give fantastic economy;they just permitted the use of
the cheaper fuels.  Here is a paragraph that came from the Farmall list
yesterday discussing the heads and valves used for the various fuels
which helps see the different models:

The parts catalog lists 11 different cylinder head assemblies for the
H.  The assemblies break down to three different heads: gasoline 362 533
R,
distillate 8 776 D, and kerosene 363 257 R.  Gasoline valves are 362 534
(in) and 362 535 R (ex); distillate valves are 57 696 D (in) and 57 697 R

(ex); kerosene valves are 43 912 D (in) and 43 913 D (ex).  No valve
lengths are given in the catalog.

As for plowing two days--I imagine they could go for 4 days if you didn't
work too much any one day!

Howard