[ihc] Need to debunk something, fast!

Found this on another maillist that I'm subscribed to; it was written by a "know it all" whose stories are often suspect:

BUT I do know that Int. Harvester used to produce Model H tractors with
gasoline vapor carburators, that could plow for 2 full days on a tank of
gas. AND that their parts suppliers still cary repair parts for them!

So, any of our resident tractor enthusiasts care to comment?
--

 -=[ grant ]=-  KD7JNW

 "Where there are no men, strive to be a man" -- Hillel
 ==
 butcher an animal, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
 balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
 orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new
 efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -- Heinlein
 ==
 "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" -- Patton