Re: Nicely done Ryan, "Federal"= "49 state"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Sohm" <idaemes@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 13:45
Subject: Nicely done Ryan, "Federal"= "49 state"

> Very nicely done, Ryan.  You went to a reliable reference material and
> provided the appropriate information for anyone else to find where your
> quote came from.
> No "I've been told by someone I consider an expert" or " I remember
hearing
> somewhere" or " I am correct because I have believed this for a long time"
>
> Again, very nicely done.  You are getting your money's worth out of
college.

> Edward J Sohm
> Battle Creek, IA
> '71 800B
> '74 200 Travelette Camper Special (converted to 4X4)
> + 10 or 12 more including a very rare and special "small center hole rim
> using" '73 1110 Travelall.

I like giving sources when I can... but if I can't access the source anymore
or the source is not useful to anyone (say Ed half an hour away tells me
about a truck he saw/ has or something... you guys don't know who he is so
even giving his name etc doesn't do any good) then there's no source to
really give... but I still feel I should at least give the information out
so y'all can still form an opinion about it...  it's just that I won't
withold stuff I've read or heard because I can't find a copy to show
everyone... service manual makes some stuff easier though...

-Ryan