Re: Spindle nut stuff/Ryans questions answered/ response to Joel B

on 7/21/03 1:26 PM, John Fleck at john@domain.elided wrote:

> I dont like the rounded style nut as you cant tighten it down easy and the
> set screws are a PITA.

Dan Nees let me keep my locking rings when he bought my auto hubs. I like
those lock rings with the set screws in them. Seems to give me great control
over how tight I get the bearings.

I wish I had a set of these that would work on my trailer rather than the
cotter pin that always, for me, causes me to compromise.

John Hofstetter