Re: 1980 Diesel Traveller - Is this rare ?

on 7/22/03 10:46 AM, Joel Furtek at jf7e@domain.elided wrote:

> Aw, Ryan, are you going to get thin-skinned now!?  I have to say,
> everybody's been pretty easy on you lately.  :-)
> Sorry, I didn't mean any offense, just pokin' atcha.  No more for a
> while, I promise.
> Best,
> Joel

Personally I think it's part of the maturation process for our young friend.
He should thank us.

Ryan's ears should have been burning. Some of the digesters at Rocky
Mountain and I were discussing Ryan's remarks a month or so ago, in regard
to his looking at some of his old posts, and then recognizing his own
growth.

That's a remarkably good indicator about his maturation.

So, let's not be too easy on him.

John Hofstetter