Re: Home from RMIHR

Happy to hear folks are making it home OK. We made it home about an hour ago and
the only mishap was a sunburned knee (left), had the SPF 30 on my arm but forgot
that the knee was hangin out.

SS II ran like a champ with the 1500 lb pop-up in tow.
95+ heat, no top or AC but dousing myself with water and drinking about 1/2
gallon of the same made the trip bearable.

Later,

Willy