electrical stumper

An electrical stumper:

On my '67 travelall with original wiring, the brake light/horn fuse pops
when the ignition is turned to 'start.'  Everything works right on 'off',
on 'acc', and on 'on'.	Came like this from previous owner, and I've
driven it for a year with no stop lights.

I surmise - could it have something to do with the pressure switch on the
master cylinder or even the brake warning light on the dash?  Any ideas,
anyone.

--
Jim Camery
River Falls, WI