Home from RMIHR

Glad to hear Joel B. and Dave N. made it home safely without serious incident.
I, too, made it home safely in the Outlaw and didn't burn the tranny up.  The
727 shed fluid down to a certain level, below Add on the dipstick, and held
there.  Whew.

I got home about 10:40 p.m monday night.  I have never driven in such heat as
central Utah had both going and coming.
In that Black vehicle the A/C had to really work and it was still pretty
warm.

Well night all, need to get some zzzzzzs.

Earl Culley