Tire hole sealant/self sealing tire goo stuff question...

A long time ago, someone was talking about this green goo/gel stuff you can
put in a tire before installing it.  It's supposed to seal a hole in a tire
up to 1/2" if you get a puncture?  A self sealing tire basically...

Anyone konw what that stuff is called or how to get it?  I'm starting to
contemplate when I have to get new tires...

-Ryan