Body Parts?

Hey All'
Just wondering if anyone out there may have a good left front fender and front bumper (painted not chrome) for my 73 ScoutII? I have prided myself on having a truck without any body damage at all but unfortunately a sixteen year-old young lady decided my truck was too pretty and hit me (Destroying her Camry in the process! :-D ). Although the damage has added "Character" to my Scout I prefer to bring it back to original shape, so if any of you have some good parts that you're willing or wanting to get rid of E-mail me directly with a price and location and I'll pay shipping or come get if it's close enough.

Jim Tennant <jkt1111@domain.elided>
73 ScoutII