RE: PS Pump Removal - What's The Trick?!

: > Any thoughts on the mounting studs?  Those are (removable?) studs?
:
: ---Yes, they do come out, sorry I didn't get that off to you earlier.

Gracias!  'bout time I got a straight answer outta you!  ;->>>

<SNIPPO!>

: ---A leak is small compared to a damaged housing. You can always
: rebuild the
: pump yourself some time in the future and save the $20-$30.oo
: that it might
: cost later in life to buy one. I will never agree to mangling a part that
: you might need in the future. Surely it comes off, you just need

Heh.  Well, I don't care about the old pump.  I don't intend to keep it as
it's the core against the new one.  $10 is $10 is lunch money, or 1/3 of a
tank of gas, or...

: another cup
: of coffee.

Never touch the stuff... no caffeine here (it's a heart thang!  But even
before all that, never cared for it).

Later,

--Pete