Re: The way things used to be....

At 11:01 PM -0500 6/12/03, Ryan Moore wrote:
Don't worry Ryan, if I looked back at some of the stuff I posted back in 98 or so I'm sure I'd say the same thing. In about 5 years I've gone from knowing absolutely nothing, and trying to find a decent Scout to buy, to the current fleet and a pretty decent overall knowledge of the beasts. The past couple years I haven't been near as active as I was the couple before that becasue between work and school and don't have nearly the time I used to for reading/ posting to the digest. Actually come to think of it, I was most active when I was able to get on at work, and when I lived on campus with no job and had more free time than I knew what to do with. These days I'm lucky if I get a chance to skim through a couple of weeks of posts at a time. If something catches my attention or a post comes through with a subject that I have extensive personal knowledge of I try to respond (gas to diesel swaps, Wagonmasters, Spirits, etc), otherwise I generally just let someone else respond.

Dave Nuenke
58 A120 4x4 T'ette
61 Scout "Gizmo"
71 1210 4x4 "Bandit"
72 1110 4x4
73 1210 4x4 Wagonmaster "Warhorse"
75 SII "Roo"
76 SII Spirit - the very first, will live again
80 SII "Jersey"
80 SII Diesel "Smokey"

Sold:
75 150 4x4
66 Scout 800 parts truck

You know, I happened upon some posts I made when I first joined the digest
in 2000.... all I'm going to say is... dang was I annoying.  How the heck
did you guys who were around then put up with me then!   I hope I'm not that
bad now!

-Ryan