Flat-tow light kit

Hey all,
Just a heads up to anyone who needs a set of magnetic lights and
wiring to flat-tow a vehicle, Galls, the public safety supplier, is
clearing out their set for half price: 24.99.  It looks to be quite
sturdy and the carry case is a bonus.  Of course, I have no
affiliation with them, I'm just passing the word.  Hope it helps
someone!
Best,
Joel
<http://www.galls.com/shop/viewProductDetail.jsp?item=RL046&catcode=153>
Galls .Deluxe Magnetic Tow Light Kit
Two red tow lights are held securely to towed vehicle by commercial
grade magnets in their base.
Each magnet has a vinyl cover so they won't mar vehicle's finish
Heavy duty 30 ft shielded cable is long enough to allow lights to be
powered from the towing vehicle Meets all DOT requirements Includes
quick-connect plug and outlet to be installed on towing vehicle for
power hook-up Compact case can be easily stored almost anywhere Case
measures 4 ?"H x 16 ?"W x 9 ?"D Includes instructions
--
Joel Furtek
Assistant Coach, Virginia Women's Rowing