Re: Spring Hanger

>Anyone have any tips on "How To" get the bushing out of the , or what's
>left of it , Shackle hanger , I don't really want to chisel the rivets
>off if possible ,

I burn the rubber out then use an air chisel with the chisel bit or for the
really bad ones i use a bit for splitting mufflers.
Just make sure to run an old brake hone through to smooth up any rough spots
before putting your new bushings in.
Another way that works well but is time consuming is to take a hacksaw blade
and cut the body of the bushing on top and bottom then they fall out with a
little help.
Dennis