Spring Hanger

Anyone have any tips on "How To" get the bushing out of the , or what's
left of it , Shackle hanger , I don't really want to chisel the rivets
off if possible , would it come out if I got something the same size as
the outer sleeve and just beat it out or would I be wasting my time and
knuckles, Oh this is on a 71 TA , I am either getting new , or rearched
springs (not sure yet) everything is off but the shackle bushing, I have
a air chisel but no torches , that is how the spring man says they get
them out . anyhow doing the fronts this week and hopefully get the rears
done next , Might just let them do the rears that way they can make sure
it is even , I recollect a earlier post about ambulance doors , has
anyone ever done or tried to do a conversion from a tailgate , I would
love to have cargo doors on mine , My father bought a travelall that had
been owned by the forest service that had them and they were really
handy , my tailgate wont drop down with my boat trailer attached, kinda
makes it hard to get full access to things in the back like coolers and
stuff , the cargo doors arent real common around here either, I think my
dads was the only one I have seen and that was about 14-15 years ago!
Durn shut up Mark ,      Thanks for any help
Mark 71 TA with no front springs