Re: Clutch slave cylinder

Walked into Bayshore International with the thing in my hand, the guy walked in
back, came out with a new one in the box.  $33.00 down here, but it is what I
needed, and not the $93.00 that the CARQUEST guy quoted me!!!

Of course, upon installing it, I find that the MC must need rebuilt, too.  Not
enough pressure getting down to the new slave to get the air out!  Disconnected
the line from MC to Slave and pushed on pedal, got very little spray out of MC.
Great!!!  Now I wonder how long it will take to get that in!!!

Michael