CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER PROBLEM

Sorry, couldn't resist after the recent confusion.

I have taken off the old slave cylinder and am trying to rebuild, but it
is not cooperating.  I got it apart except for the "cup" that goes in
the bottom and is the actual pushing piece that pushes the rod up.  It
seems stuck down there-which is not surprising, as it sat for twenty
years and had considerable rust and "scale" in the cylinder-well, not
scale really, but surface rust/corrosion.  Anyway, soaked it over night
in Carb and parts cleaner, dried it soaked it some more, dried it,
tapped it with a hammer, filled it with PBlaster, emptied it, dried it,
tapped it with a hammer while filled with PBlaster.  Reattached it and
tried to blow it out using the clutch pressure-nothing.

Any suggestions to get this out?  I priced a new one today and can get
one by tomorrow, but it costs $90 something!!!  Any old tricks for this
one, Hofs?

Michael