body work

On my traveler I had to do major reconstructive surgery also. I had to
put floors, inner and outer rockers and body mounts. To keep everything
in line I jacked up the body so that everything lined up correct, then
built a brace that goes from the striker plate bolts to the upper hinge
bolt holes once the door is off. The brace works on either side. My
doors shut as good as new and at the time you could walk straight in to
the tranny tunnel with nothing in the way!

Nick