re: Carlisle Roll Call

(hmm, I don't think my original post made it onto the digest)...

The fates are conspiring against me again this year. I'm trying to
rearrange my schedule to get there for a while on Friday. It's either
that or Sunday. I think that Friday afternoon is the most likely. The
R-110 isn't quite ready for the journey and the 4Runner doesn't have
enough IH parts on it yet to qualify for the field, so I'll be hoofing
it around the show again. Hope to see everyone there.
-Bennett Moe
'53 R-110