Re: Jim Maulis - Scout Pro

>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:47:13 -0400
>From: Doug Rasmussen <DougRasmussen@domain.elided>
>Subject: Jim Weed?,  Jim Maulis?

>regarding an engine adaptor,  Jim Weed replied and referred me to Jim
>Maulis.   So far I can't find Jim Maulis (apparently he is Rockhard Co.).=
>

>  I've already deleted Jim W's response, but I don't think he supplied an=
>links anyway.    Anyone know how to get ahold of  Jim M.?
Jim Maulis is now doing business as Scout Pro. He's got a web site at
http://members.xoom.com/scoutpro/scoutpro.htm. Last time I tried the
phone # on the web site, it said that number was no longer in service,
but gave the new number that worked. If you have trouble, email me -
I've got his number written down somewhere.

Later,
 Curt

   rcleavin@domain.elided  San Diego, CA
   Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
   Scouts West: http://www.scoutswest.com
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150