Re: Jim Weed?, Jim Maulis?

Doug Rasmussen wrote:

> regarding an engine adaptor,  Jim Weed replied and referred me to Jim
> Maulis.   So far I can't find Jim Maulis (apparently he is Rockhard Co.).

I believe Jim W and Jim M went in together for Rockhard, but Jim W has
other interests instead, so Rockhard was left by the wayside, while Jim
Maulis went forward with Scout Pro.  Jim M's site is at:
http://members.xoom.com/scoutpro/scoutpro.htm

I don't see engine adapters listed, but I know Maulis had some adapters
with him at RMIHR last year, and that he's done numerous engine swaps
into Scouts.

-Tom
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout