RE: ihc-digest V6 #912

>Anyone know of a good source for a new 2bbl Holly with side hung floats?
>All I've ever found is the 500 CFM center hung universal 2bbl.  To me that
>seems to be too much carb for a 304 and probably too much for a 345.
>
>Dave Read
>Chicago

Dave,

The 500 should be fine for either motor.  It's probably a little more than
you need but not by any large means.

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1978 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII
Member of "The Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association"
http://www.off-road.com/~ifwda/
Member of Scouts West
http://www.scoutswest.com

P.S.  When do you want to meet for a beer?  What part of Chicago?