Re: Carslisle Rollcall

I have some good news and bad news about Carslise. The good news is that
I will be coming. The bad news is that I won't be bringing the Scout. My
Dad won't let be drive it up because I don't have Maryland plates on it
yet. I don't understand the problem the Va tags are good untill the end
of October... Why pay Md. any more than I have too. He has always been a
stickler on things like this, however he has been helping me out in the
$$ department so I can't complain too much. Anyway since I am not
bringing the Scout I am just planing on coming up on Saturday. About
what time should I plan on getting up there? I will also be bringing a
friend of mine who has become jealous of my Scout. He has money from
graduation burning a hole in his pocket, and is kind of looking for a
Scout. So if anyone has a Scout for sale and is thinking about bringing
it up, you could have a potential buyer!

David Nuenke
76 Scout II Spirit Edition
Adopted 76 Traveler project