Re: What's the rubber thing for?

Tom,

With all due respect.  I don't think they're shot peening anything.  That
would result in a uniform dimpling of the surface.  Look close!  Looks
more like it was tumbled in  a barrel of scrap iron.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776