Re: Plug wires and ohms

Rik,

The only thing I've ever worried about was that the ohms per inch of
measured lenght is constant.  If it isn't, it usually indicates some kind
of a problem and you need new wires.

The actual number of ohms per inch really isn't important. It depends on
how the wires are designed.  It could be almost anything. I wouldn't even
think about it any more.  any radio suppression wire will have a number
well above zero. Other than that, I'd just forget about it.

Steve
Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776