We got another one.

Digesters:

I received this today from B. Ikard, the guy in Las Vegas that we were
trying to get to join the Digest.  The one who wanted a 3/4 ton IH pickup.
Along with it, are three pictures of the most stock, pristine IH pickup I
have ever seen.  I forwarded it to the Digest, but failed to strip the JPGs
off so I'll bet it doesn't get through.  (Sorry Richard, I owe you.) Those
of you who want to

> From: "B. Ikard" <gewehr@domain.elided>
> To: "Thomas J. Harais" <tjhemh@domain.elided>
> Subject: you I H'd me!!!!!!!!
> Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:19:03 -0700 see how nice a truck can be in
Tucson, email me and I'll reply with Ikard's note and the pictures for your
perusal.