Re: you I H'd me!!!!!!!!

JB-

I was just reloading my entire computer system and was getting ready to write
you and see if you had found out anything about those IH's on the base you had
told me about!  I wrote down your e-mail address when everything was erased so
that I could contact you.  Well, Tom sounds pretty impressed, so I would like to
see these pics you sent him!  Please send them out to me!

Michael

And congratulations!!!