Re: NWBRU

Matt:

I'm fired up too, but haven't made specific plans yet.

I know that Steve Larson will be going up early this year, so he and I
probably won't be caravanning through.  But, Michael Shaw and others
haven't commited yet either (myself included) so we shall see.  I forget
what Mr. Hofstetter said he was going to do and I wrote him about that
earlier in the week.

I'll keep your request to caravan in mind and contact you again as we get
closer to the event and I find out what all us CA types are planning on
doing.

Tom H. - Bay Area, CA