replacing floors on a 800

Hi all,
I have a problem. I am in the middle of replacing the body bushings, and
putting in a small body lift.
Passenger side mount down by the kick plate is really rusted out. I did
notice that I could buy a new floor panel, but does that come with the kick
plate?
Also, the passenger side body mount was just hanging there, bolted to the
frame mount. The weld had broken off. It was weird, there was only one spot
weld holding it on.
Any ideas? How about just drilling holes and bolting the mount in place?
Other than that, I got all the bolts out, and only had to cut one!
Matt Sopher