Make your own Spark Plug Wires

Ken,

<< Wouldn't any big V8 with a front distributor work ok?  Even if I had to buy
three sets to get two workable ones from, it would be cheaper than spending
two hours fiddlin' with the make-your-own... >>

It sounds like you don't have the right tool for making the ends of the
wires. I only make my own since virtually no wire set for any car seems to
fit right.

<< BTW, how do you all route the wires? Right now mine go up and over the
thermostat neck, it works, but maybe there's a better way?>>

That's the beauty of making your own. Route it how YOU like.

Takes about a half hour, only cuz I spend half that time deciding exactly how
to route the wires. I've never had the ends pull off. Part of the trick is to
leave about a half inch of conductor sticking out and folding it back and
crimping the brass connector over the conductor and then the wire.

STeve