RE:To the scrap yard with them then.

Hey, Steven

I'm sorry you had such a negative experience with one of us IH types.  It
has been my experience, however, that this is the exception to the rule.
Consider this:

1. People on this list have helped each other out, pro bono, countless
times, and provided information and insight that would be almost impossible
to obtain anywhere else.  Often (John L, you listening?) folks take time to
explain every detail to ensure that almost strangers are able to understand
and repair our beloved binders.  I'm talking pages of e-mail here.

2. Fellow scout/IH owners seek you out and want to talk to you.  My neighbor
and I have become friends for the sole reason that he and I both own scouts.

3. Win respect and influence others.  O.K, I made that one up, but driving
an IH certainly makes you different from the rest.

I guess what I'm saying, is that I'm happy to be an IH owner (I love that
overbuilt beast) and also happy to be part of this little community.  The
civility and intellegence exhibited on this list exceeds others that I've
been a part of, which is why I pour through these things every day.

Take care.

P.S. I dont know where you are or what parts you have, but let me know and
maybe I can provide a more positive customer-vendor experience.

Matt Neff
Beaverton, OR