To the scrap yard with them then.

Hello all after sending out my first shipment today I was greeted with an
outrageous E-mail from the buyer who expected me to buy a box company and/or
pay for all the packaging for his stuff.  Boxing is not my job and I had hi
items boxed by the UPS outlet.  Any how due to 1 confusion on both our parts
there was a charge he did not want to pay and as a result he is refusing the
order.  I am now out 80.00 bucks for his two packages and the time it took to
take all of it apart (for free) and haul it around.  As I am not made of
money and this person was very rude to me in his E-mail, and as he is not the
only one who wanted something for nothing, I will after 10 years in the IHC
community be leaving the digest and all other IH related activities and
dealings.  Jeep here I come!  His letter made me so Pissed off I will smile
after each RHD Scout is crushed into small cube's and melted down to become
more Jeeps!  I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to people
who are not moochers and If you really need the parts I will still help you
out but NO COD and it all goes until I make the 80.00 back I just lost.  Ya
know I wasn't making millions off the parts I was selling...I only made
enough to pay for a few things on my truck...I guess I should have charged as
much as the rest of the IH vendors!  Good bye all some of it was fun and I
will miss many of you.  Good luck

Steven A. Tucker
Ex IHC owner
Ex CEO ScoutStuff4u Inc.