Re: Transmission Questions

Daniel Nees wrote:
>    What do you mean the tranny shifts out of D into N? Do you mean the
> shifter selector actually jumps out of gear? Sounds like the detents on
> the valve body are wearing out.

Say, didn't you say while slowing down/cornering, Ken?

A co-worker had this problem on her Nissan 300ZX (or so).. the tranny
was so low on fluid, when she'd corner it would "slosh" so much that
what little fluid was IN the trans wasn't getting pumped, and the tranny
would slip and "go neutral" around the bend.

Added some ATF, and we had her runnin' just fine.

-Tom