2300 Carb/Radiator needed

More help!

I need a carbeurator for my '68 Travelall (345, 4X4, 4-Speed).  I would
like to get an old 2300 from someone-I think that's what it originally
had on it-that is rebuildable.  I have the original, but the vent hole
has been stripped, and it won't hold gas now-leaks out the top where the
tap goes in.  Anybody got a spare one of these that they don't need?  I
am in Northern California (Bay Area), so location may be an issue.
Haven't checked to see how much a core is from a scrapyard yet, but if
anybody has one they want to unload cheap, I'm sure it would be cheaper
than a scrapyard.

I also need a radiator for this beast.  Anybody got one of those around
here?  I got a quote of $150.00 from Anything Scout-pressure tested, but
no warranty.  I don't really expect any warranty, but didn't know what
price range I should be expecting.  I don't really need to spend the
money on a NEW or expensively reconditioned uniut at this time-just one
that works!

Thanks!

Michael