Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 01:13:58 -0600 (MDT)
From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
Subject: Travelall - it lives
<snip>
Anyone have a clue where the coolant fitting, to the passenger rear of
the intake, goes to?

PVC valve still doesn't fit right.. no idea what to do on that count yet.

- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 Travelall 1110 - 1/2T 4x4, 392V8 w/ 345-2bbl w/ Holley 2210 2bbl,
727, NP205, Dana 44s f/r, 3.73 gears, stock 235/75R15s look like they'll
fit OK w/o rubbing..

Oh yeah, I climbed in and stuffed my foot through the floor.  Hmmmm..