High-Temp IHC Red Paint

Digesters:

Some folks were asking recently about IHC Red engine paint.  I have had
good luck with some IHC Red paint that I got from one of the Light-Line
dealers (SSS or GUS, I don't remember which.)  I used it on my 345's valve
covers, oil pan, water pump, water pipes, etc.  It still looks good after
many months.  The label claims that it is heat resistant to 300F so I would
think it would be fine for anything but the exhaust manifolds (duh!),
although it might be cutting it close on the heads.  The price was pretty
reasonable.  The paint is:

Seymour "FARM AND INDUSTRY Heat Resistant Spray Enamel"
p/n 16-214 IHC RED

On the lable, Seymour claims to be the inventor of aerosol spray paint!

Best Regards,
Jim
-------
   Jim Judkins
   Cedar Park, TX
   Email: jjjudkins3@domain.elided
   '74 SII, 345, D20, 727, Kayline Softtop, Skyjacker 4" Lift, 2" Ext. Rr.
Shackles
-------