Air conditioning conversion

For those interested in converting your York to a rotary compressor stay
tuned.  John Hoffsteder is correct, there is a posting in the digest
FAQ  by John Strickler and I have had several email conversations with
him.  I have also done my du diligence and have recently purchased my
new compressor and adaptor but until it is finally up and running I will
hold back with the finals.  So stay tuned for the complete how to do it
with part numbers, prices and adaptors to make you little baby cool
inside.  If anyone wants to email me directly or talk to me that is ok
also 925-938-8851

Steve Young