Scout 727 parts

Well, as I mentioned, my spare 727 pump is toast, thanks to busted
gears..

I visited the local tranny shop.. there appears to be TWO size gears.. a
small and a large.  I have the small.  After talking to John Comer, Only
the '79-80 Scout IIs w/ 727s used the larger ones.  John said that
neither are "serviced," but the local trans shop had the larger gears in
stock, but Chrysler said "Nope" on the size I need.

Solution?  New pump.  Price? ~ $50.  One's on order and could be here
Friday.

I'll probably need another such pump in the near future.. since the
tranny IN the racer is most likely NOT a '79-80, and so I'll need
another new pump to make 2 complete units (I plan on doing another
rebuild on the spare 727, with the race kit again, as a spare)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout