Fiberglass vs Metal

My Scout was recently hit in an accident ;-(  (I can't get into
details just yet, but it was bad) , and I need to start thinking
about  repairs.  Since the frame was hammered, I am thinking about
rebuilding a scout II from the ground up (with parts I salvage from
my machine).

What I'd like to know is if it makes sense to go with fiberglass
parts vs steel. has anyone had any luck using the FB parts? And how
much should be done in FB vs steel. The fenders, Tub?

can anyone relate their experience using FB on a Scout?

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."