SII Door Hinges

Is there any use for *half* of a door hinge?  The day I was removing the
doors from my racer, it was parked too close to my other Scout, and I
couldn't get a wrench on the hinge bolts, so I used my welder to cut the
hinges..   but the piece that is bolted to the body, and the *hinge* is
OK, I just cut the piece from the pivot to the door.  Is there any
reason to hang on to these, or chuck 'em for scrap?

-Tom