Off topic but not

This is not about IH's but it is about the computers we use to participate
in this forum................

If your interested in a great video graphics card for your PC, read on,
otherwise delete this message.

Digesters:

ATI RAGE PRO TURBO graphics & video accelerator for sale.

Short version; long story.

I ended up paying good money for an ATI Expert 98 PCI video accelerator card
for my PC that I chose not to use since I wanted an AGP card.  It has 8 MB
of video RAM, and fits a PCI slot.  It is great for 3D applications and is
compatible with ATI's TV tuner.  It has DVD quality playback.

The dealer won't take it back even though it is unused, because I opened the
box.  And I have now seen it for half of what I paid at Fry's Electronics.

Best offer takes takes this card.  Its' still in it's retail box and comes
with some extra, bundled software

I'd just as soon have a fellow digester gain from my loss.

Contact me directly.

Tom H.