Scout in MD

IH all,
I was talking with a guy at Jeff's Jeep here in Laurel, MD and he hipped
me to another outfit that has a Scout. A place called Acme Towing (yeah,
that's the name) has a Scout in it's yard. The owner has apparently
taken the engine and transfer case, but the guy I was talking to said it
is in otherwise very good shape and could easily be rebuilt. He does not
have a title, though. I haven't seen it or talked to the guy at Acme
myself, so the usual disclaimers apply.

If anyone in the B'more/DC area needs a parts rig, or has the parts to
rebuild this one, it sounded like they would let it go cheap. Their
phone is 301-617-4140. Their not too far away, so I could probably go
look at it for someone, though I'm not a Scout guy (yet). Have at it.
-Bennett
'53 R-110