Re: Ambition

Chris:

We've all felt that way.  Hopefully, your in a profession that doesn't
demand long hours and you don't have a few hours of commuting to boot.

I have both.  And, I used to be real "gung ho" and try to get to work early
so I could get something done and get out of there at a decent hour.
Trouble was, I ended up going in early AND staying late.  Add long commute
times (a Bay Area phenomenon) and life really starts to suck.

Tom H.